Asst. Manager, Network SolutionSAHIR INAM A. SHIBLY
- We are seeking a Solutions Engineer who will be accountable for analysis customer's requirement, finding appropriate solution and perform advance installation that meet business requirements in support of our portfolio.
- Perform Advance Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Firewall/Routers, Switches, Storage, Mail Server and other managed devices
- Attending calls from Customers and serve them accordingly
- Analyzing Customers' requirement and finding appropriate solution to serve them.
- Maintain customer relationship and coordinate with the sales person to accomplish organization's Sales
- Delegating job and assignments to team members and collaborating with them to rectify and fix problems.
- Providing Training to our Technical personals to keep them updated about Solution
- Creating end goals for the team.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, EEE, ETE
- Graduate from any discipline with one-year professional training on Computer Networking
- Skills Required: AutoCAD
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Data centre, Email server, Storage, STRUCTURED LAN, Switches/ Routers
- Age at most 35 years
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Strong Oral and Writing Communication Skill
- Physically sound enough and eager to visit projects/customers frequently
- Capable and willing to ensure emergency and prompt support by giving highest level of priority.
- Interested to work on New & Innovative technologies
- Strong knowledge on Network and System Component like Switching and Routing, Windows & Linux Server, Wireless & Wired LAN, WAN, NAS
- Skilled in designing network solution architecture (AutoCAD)
- Work at office
Compensation & other benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Yearly festival bonus, Incentives, others
Read Before Apply
1. Visit our website to know about us before applying
2. Apply if you can fulfil our requirement and our offer satisfy you as well.
3. Write "Asst Manager, Network Solution" as the subject when you will apply by mail [email protected]
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: February 11, 2023