Cat.6A Shielded Patch Cord-Gray, 3M – 1201-06003
• Component level performance
• Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
• Stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
• Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat.6A requirements
• The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 10GbaseT Ethernet, 16Mbps token Ring, 10Base-T, 100BaseT, 155Mbps, 622Mbps ATM, Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM
DINTEK PowerMAX+TM Foil Wrapped UTP Patch Cords are key components of the PowerMAX+TM F/UTP end-to-end solution. They are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for 10-Gigabit Ethernet applications and are fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568.2-D Cat.6A channel requirements. The patch cables are made from high quality shielded four pair 26AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAX+TM Patch Cords are pre-terminated with RJ45 shielded plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAX+TM shielded products be used in an end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
|Stranded Anneal Copper Wire
|Blue/White-Blue | Orange/White-Orange | Green/White-Green | Brown/White-Brown
|Diameter of Dielectric Core
|P1&P3: 0.94±0.005mm | P2&P4: 0.92±0.005mm
|Aluminum Mylar (Aluminum inward)
|26AWG Tinned Copper
|Shielded RJ45 plug
|Copper alloy 50u” gold plated over nickel
|750 cycles min.
|T568B (or T568A on request)
|15Ω/100m at 20℃
|Capacitance Unbalance Pair to Ground
|14.8 ohm/100m at 20℃
|DC Insulation Resistance