- Performance and Scalability with 56Gbps switching capacity
- Continuous Availability – IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)..
- Comprehensive QoS – Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
- Multi Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
- Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt Telnet and web access to the switch.
- Smart Network Deployment – Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveilliance system.
- PoE Support – provide up to 30 Watts of power to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras, all over existing Ethernet cables.