AMD GX-412TC, 500G HDD, 2G RAM, LED, Multiple Domains(5) – MS-6400+
Inbuilt firewall manages and filters all inbound and outbound email traffic to protect organizations from email-based threats. Added detections such as anomaly flow, authentication failures, and sender confirmation deliver deeper levels of protection for defeating today’s increasingly complex attacks.
IPv4/v6 Dual Stack
ShareTech mail server has access to IPv4-only, IPv6-only, or both IPv4 and IPv6 technology available and connects to remote servers and destinations in parallel. The protocol will be selected based upon the IP addresses received within a DNS response.
Protection against Ransomware
Transport rules provide the ability to examine email subjects, attachments (zip/rar), and file extension as defense against the ransomware attack. Additionally, built-in URL database is provided to block fast-spreading ransomware threats delivered through malicious attachments and URLs.
SMTP TLS for Email Transmission
No matter users read email messages using SMTP, POP3, or IMAP, TLS can help to secure transmitted data using encryption. It also authenticates servers and clients to prove the identities of parties engaged in secure communication.
System Backup and Disaster Recovery
Users can restore the configuration files to a USB drive. When regular operations are interrupted, a disaster recovery operation can be performed. If the mail server does not boot from the installed image, it can be booted using a USB drive. Moreover, when the mail server is operating normally, the installed image can be upgraded by performing a USB boot operation.
Mail Record and Backup
Incoming and outgoing mail including attachments will be automatically and timely backed up to a local disk, the network neighborhoods or a remote FTP server. Administrators can easily monitor email traffics by searching keywords and reasons behind blocking.
Multi-Layered Spam Filtering
ShareTech mail server employs multi-layered spam filtering including keyword/hyperlink filtering, multi-RBL lookup, auto-learning, ST-IP network rating, Greylist, Bayesian Filtering, Fingerprinting, and spam characteristics to filter out unwanted bulk email message before network being clogged. Personal Black/White list can be defined and enforced in flexible policies for high accuracy spam filtering. Actions such as forward, delete, and block can be performed to certain mail that triggered the filtering rules.
Mail Content Filtering
ShareTech mail server can filter out inappropriate content as defined by your organization’s acceptable use policy. Policies can be set up, specifying which mail to allow, block, quarantine, delete, block sender’s IP, send notification, or send carbon copies. Its inbound filtering engine is capable to detect spam and malware by customizing signature keywords and specific domains before users get affected.
In large organizations, it is likely that administrator level access is granted to more than one person. Role-based system administration can assign administrators different levels of access privileges and items such as mail record, account management, system management, logging, auditing, statistics, POP3 proxy, etc.
The architecture provides multi spots and capacity to handle mass mail for enterprises, governments or schools. Users from different departments can send/receive mail through the sub mail server whose database, accounts, and mail record in sync with the primary server.
High Availability (HA)
ShareTech mail server offers additional survivability-never-fail network. Slave server will take over the master server to ensure email service continuity once device failure occurs.
Cloud HDD (Shared Folders)
ShareTech mail server supports web disk-like platform which gives users the ability to store, synchronize, and share content on a relative core and assign access permission from any device. Users have an individual storage space to create folders, download/upload files and categorize data into preferred management.
Clam AV is provided for virus scanning which can detect over millions of viruses, worms, and Trojans. Once suspicious emails are detected, the administrator can decide to delete or block them. Moreover, websites will be scanned once the function of anti-virus is enabled in policy. Customers may choose to purchase a Kaspersky module for their security needs.
Hassle-Free Mail Migration
Replacement can be alleviated by supporting a phased migration while systems are being replaced. Existing user accounts and email can be imported within a few minutes without worries of message loss due to human errors or domain migration. Administrators can create users accounts automatically, manually or integrate with AD servers.
Offsite backups can be managed by installing mail servers both at headquarters and branch offices. The solution can prevent your email delivery from going down in the event of a server failure. The other server is designed to run service continuously and capture changes in real-time.
The purpose of email authentication is to validate the identities of the Administrative Management Domain (ADMDs) who participated in transferring and possibly modifying a message. Users’ email can be digitally signed with an electronic stamp. The digital signature is published for anyone to read at any time. Should you need to prove at some later stage that you sent your email, the attached signatures provide admissible certifiable proof that your email was posted on the date and time specified.
Statistics Reports (Optional)
A scheduled statistic report can include Top N traffics, POP3 traffic, personal information (Optional), mail distribution, quarantined messages, worst passwords ranking, sources of spam mail, etc. Administrators can modify reporting properties and customize display of reports for your business requirements.
ShareTech equips users with Outlook-like Webmail, a browser-based (as the default HTTP and HTTPS handler) multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. Webmail has additional user-friendly features for managing your e-mail, such as preview, login auth., drag-and-drop, mail content-type related, quick content lookup, personal rules, personal signature, multi-layer folders, shared folders, auto-reply/forward, and delayed delivery.
Webmail calendar allows you to manage your appointments via drag & drop and inline editing. It also supports calendar overlays to allow simultaneous viewing (side-by-side) of shared calendars. ShareTech provides APP to sync Webmail with smart devices (eg. iPhones, iPads, Androids), your appointments are synchronized automatically wherever you are, and always up to date.
Hard Disk Health Checker
Not all hard drive crashes are random. The solution proactively monitors a number of parameters on a hard drive and effectively warn you when certain parameters are degrading or reaching their threshold. Users are given more time to store data safely and backup important files.
POP supports simple download-and-delete requirements for access to remote mailboxes. Email clients are allowed to access the same message in different POP sessions. ShareTech mail server acts as a stand-alone messaging server with full SMTP email server functionality, including flexible support for secure POP3, IMAP, and WebMail access.
Personal Data Protection (Optional)
ShareTech mail server provides protection for personally identifiable information such as ID number, credit card number, phone number, mobile number, and date of birth. Whether it is employee data or customer data, companies have an obligation to protect the personal information stored on their network.
|1. Installation completed in minutes by adding host name, domain name, DNS and migrating accounts
2. Distributed architecture operated in slave mode
3. Multi-domains and company-wide automatic email signatures
4. When server authentication is completed, SSL-secured communication and Start-TLS commands are supported to transfer email.
5. Quarantine management
6. Restricts the number of recipients
7. Authentication identifier
8. Sends large files with hyperlinks
9. Supports secure HTTPS and SSL connections
10. Incoming emails can be automatically or periodically forwarded or routed all to another email account of your choice.
11. Web-based administration includes port number allocated for administrators and users, SMTPS, POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS, DNS, Webmail, Push Mail, etc.
12. Email authentication
13. POP3 servers support server-side.
|1. Mass-mailing activities and attacker’s source IP addresses can be clocked directly.
2. Anomaly detection
3. Blocks dictionary attack which attackers try to guess a users’ accounts and passwords
4. Checks consistency between email headers and reported sender
5. Blocks traffic hierarchically
|1. Policies can be set up to specify which mail to allow, block, quarantine, delete, block sender’s IP, send notification, or send carbon copies.
2. Administrators can authorize email administrators to process important email according to organization’s policies. (Optional)
3. Personally identifiable information includes ID number, credit card number, phone number, mobile number, and date of birth. (Optional)
4. Audits incoming and outgoing email
|1. Email record
2. No backup for internal mailing
3. Record lookup
|1. ClamAV anti-virus engine
2. Anti-virus engines scan incoming and outgoing mail. Administrators are allowed to quarantine the virus infected mail, change its file extension, or receive notification.
3. Kaspersky module (Optional)
|1. Multi-layered spam filtering including ST-IP networking rating, Bayesian Filtering, Bayesian auto-learning, Fingerprinting, and spam characteristics, etc.
2. Auto-learning for spam filtering
3. System Black/White Listing
4. Personal Black/White Listing
6. IP Reverse
7. Spam processing and notification
|1. Accounts can be created by using multiple account applications. Administrators can create users accounts automatically, manually or integration with AD servers.
2. Group account management
3. Department accounts
4. Self-service account creation application
5. Password expiration periods
|Logging & Reporting
|1. Detailed logging includes WebMail login and administration. Search interface allows you to lookup Email, SMTP, lists, events, blocking, shared folders, account application, download hyperlink, system, POP3, auditing (Optional), personal data (Optional), etc. Supports for full-text search (FTS)
2. Logging of blocked mail
3. Log-storage period
4. Flow statistics
5. A rich set of reports on log, mail traffics, mail distribution, Top N ranking, etc (Optional)
|Mail & System Backup
|1. Data backup via Samba, FTP, or USB flash drives
2. Source data can be backed up to different folders, at different intervals, to maintain multiple copies
3. Selects what data gets backed up
4. Scheduled backup
5. USB instant recovery
6. System recovery
|1. IPv4 / v6 Dual Stack
2. Real-time view of system information
3. Privileged account management
4. Shared contacts
5. Scheduled firmware update
6. A variety of diagnostics tools
7. Mailbox quota can reach 10G for a single user
8. High Availability (HA)
|1. Supports E-paper system (Optional)
2. Organization units can change device name and display your company logo.
3. Dual Stack DNS Servers
4. Restores mailboxes and individual email messages
5. Supports for multi-language interface (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and English)
6. Supports auto converting MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachment by Webmail
7. Supports Push mail