24 Ports GE + 2 X 10G SFP+Websmart Professional Switch (Support Static Route & RIP) – ECS2110-26T
• Continuous Availability – IEEE802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN-segmented and IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)..
• Comprehensive QoS – Traffic is prioritized according to 802.1p or DSCP, giving optimal performance to real-time applications such as voice and video.
• Multi Management- supports CLI, Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, and Telnet management to provide multiple network management access.
• Enhanced Security with Port security limits for IEEE 802.1X port-based or MAC-based access including DHCP snooping, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Dynamic VLAN, IP Source Guard and Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/HTTPS) encrypt Telnet and web access to the switch.
• Smart Network Deployment – Automatic Voice VLAN for quick deployment of VoIP, and automatic Video VLAN to help deploy your IP-based surveilliance system.
• PoE Support – ECS2100-28PP provide up to 30 Watts of power to attached devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, and surveillance cameras, all over existing Ethernet cables. It can extend its power budget up to 740 Watts by connecting an external power bank (PS3000 and EPS460W) to deliver 30 Watts on 24 ports.
The ECS2100 Series supports 8, 24, and 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports, with each switch supporting 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports. The ECS2110-26T provides 2 10G uplink SFP ports to increase switch uplink bandwidth and meet the needs of future 802.11ac routers.
As well as IPv4 and IPv6 features, the ECS2100 supports L3 static routing. The ECS2100 includes the best green-saving technologies (IEEE 802.3az and Green-Ethernet). Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the switch automatically decreases power usage when network traffic is low.