48-Port Gigabit Ethernet with 4-Port 10G SFP+ L2+ Ethernet Switch – ECS4120-52T
• Performance and Scalability – high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2+ managed switch with 176Gbps switching capacity.
• Continuous Availability – The IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol provides a loop-free network and redundant links to the core network with rapid convergence, to ensure faster recovery from failed links, enhancing overall network stability and reliability.
• Reliability and Energy Efficiency – The design of the ECS4120 Series incorporates high energy efficiency in order to reduce the impact on the environment.
• Enhanced Security – Port security limits the total number of devices from using a switch port and protects against MAC flooding attacks.
• Comprehensive QoS – The ECS4120 Series offers advanced QoS for marking, classification, and scheduling to deliver best-in-class performance for data, voice, and video traffic at wire speed.
• Robust Multicast Control – IGMP snooping prevents the flooding of multicast traffic by dynamically configuring switch ports so that multicast traffic is forwarded to only those ports associated with an IP multicast receiver.
• IPv6 Support – The switch supports a number of IPv6 features, including IPv6 Management, DHCPv6 Snooping with Option 37, IPv6 Source Guide, and MVR6.
• Superior Management – An industry-standard command-line interface (CLI), and supports SNMPv1,2c,3 and four-group RMON.
• Service Monitoring and Management
• Virtual Private Networks – The ECS4120 Series supports Layer 2 VPNs by using Q-in-Q functions
• Cloud Management – ecCLOUD
The Edgecore ECS4120 switch series is a Gigabit Ethernet access switch with four 10G uplink ports. The switch is ideal for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Multiple System Operators (MSOs) to provide home users with triple-play services with up to Gigabit bandwidth. It is also an ideal Gigabit access switch for SMB, enterprise, and campus networks. The ECS4120 switch series is packed with features that bring high availability, comprehensive security, robust multicast control, and advance QoS to the network edge, while maintaining simple management. The switch also supports the most advance IPv6 management, IPv6 security, and IPv6 multicast control in accordance with the growth of IPv6 deployment. ISPs can expand their services from home to business users by providing a more reliable and resilient network (ITU-T G.8032 ERPS), L2 VPNs, and advanced OAM (Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) functions to ensure service-level agreements.