26-Port (24 PoE Copper & 2 SFP) POE Lite L2 Managed Switch (370W) – GEP-2652
• 24 Gigabit PoE ports and 2 Gigabit SFP slots
• IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
• Total PoE power budget: 370W, up to 30W per port
• Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP
• IEEE 802.1d/w/s Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and port mirroring
• Supports IPv4/IPv6 network operation
• Supports unknown unicast / broadcast / multicast storm control
• MLD, Telnet, SNMP V1, V2c & V3, RMON, Web Browser, and TFTP Management
• IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3
• Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI) protects switches against ARP spoofing
The LevelOne GEP-2652, the latest web smart generation, is equipped with 24 PoE ports and 2 Gigabit SFP ports. It offers powerful Layer2 capabilities, enhanced PoE functionality and a total PoE budget of 370W. The switch also supports advanced IPv6 management, IPv6 security and IPv6 multicast control to accommodate the growth of IPv6 deployment. Moreover, at an exceptional price/performance ratio.
The PoE-enabled GEP-2652 has IEEE 802.3af/at certification, eliminating the challenges associated with standardized devices. It is therefore ideal for companies that want to operate VoIP telephones, wireless access points or network cameras. The GEP-2652 supports up to 30W output power per PoE port, giving you power distribution flexibility for a wide range of PoE PD devices. Adjust your network infrastructure as your business grows and save operating costs with easier management.